The unit has been specifically designed to comply with the Workplace Regulations and
is specifically designed for use on construction sites, although the unit would suit
Made in robust steel framework with grill base and 2 wheels to make the unit completely
The unit comes with attached 'break glass' fire alarm, flasher beacon, 2 x 6kg EN3
approved powder fire extinguishers and all relevant signage.
Completely mobile unit, thus can be sited anywhere on site and moved accordingly.
Fits flush against any wall.
- Height: 1400mm
- Width: 440mm
- Depth: 300mm
- Wheel Size 200mm diameter
- Colour: any (orange or red in stock)
Signs can be changed as per customer specifications, usually supplied with:
All signs are photoluminescent (glow in the dark)
- 2 x powder id sign
- 1 x fire point sign
- 2 x 6kg Dry Powder ABC fire extinguishers
- High-grade brass head assembly.
- Coated steel handle to withstand hardest knocks
- Long drawn high-grade steel body for strength.
- Polyester external coated body to withstand extreme temperatures, dirty environments
and UV degradation.
- Protective plastic skirt.
- High quality rubber hose.
- Precision pressure gage.
- Complies with BSEN3 and kite marked approved.
- Full 5-year guarantee.
The unit can be supplied with or without extinguishers and is available to buy or rent.
- High quality and durable outer casing in either steel or plastic.
- Flashing red beacon for visual indication of activation of the alarm.
- Break Glass call point for activation of alarm. (Call point glass is made from
plastic and there is no need to replace the glass after use.)
- Key reset of call point to avoid unauthorised re-setting of alarm.
- IP65 rated.
- 118db rated alarm sound.
- Complete with all signage.
Call today for your quotation on this fantastic new product.